Orange and grey :D
Orange: 6 facts about my home town
I never know what to call my home town, so I’ll do three and three
- My elementary school had A/C in three rooms: the gym/cafeteria/theatre (yes, the one room was used for all three), the offices, and the teachers’ lounge. The county was poor, but it was some of the bed public schooling I ever had.
- I lived about half an hour outside of D.C.
- I had a neighbour across the street that worked at Hershey and would give me and my brother candy usually once a week.
Cedar Park/North Austin:
- Ours was the first house on the street
- The second closest high school to my house was in another district (there were three in mine at the time—four now)
- The mall I used to go to was supposed to be a lot bigger, but it was discovered that the land they had planned to build on was over some caves with some rare endangered bug (cricket?)
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
- My cat: When trying to decide a name for Typhoon, the runner up was Mudslide
- Writing:I had to write and read aloud a poem in 4th grade. It was called “Icy Nicey” and I dressed up in a jumper with plastic icicles pinned to the outside. My parents still have a copy of that poem somewhere. The jumper might still exist as well, but I’m not 100% sure on that one
Purple: 10 facts about my room
- There’s an old oil painting of my Bobbi, my great grandmother (father’s grandmother). I plan to inherit this painting some day.
- I have a sort of mini shrine that includes a piece of work from (though sadly not by) my former professor and always mentor that she gave me when I graduated; a drawing from my oldest friend; a framed photo of my first cat; a collage frame with pictures of a couple other cats I loved dearly, my dog, mum’s parents, mum and dad, my brother, and Typhoon; a dragon sculpture I bought as a graduation present to myself; a small wooden elephant from Thailand that was a gift.
- Typhoon resides here (really it’s her room, she just allows my presence)
- The bed is an Ikea bed
- There are three different window perches side-by-side for Ty >_>
- I still have a scarf hanging about from winter
- My desk is in a perpetual state of semi-organised chaos
- Almost all the furniture is my parents’ and will stay here when I leave in four months (probably even the stuff that is mine will stay behind)
- My bedsheets are purple!
- I have a hamper full of clean laundry I really, really need to put away…
white & purple!
The second person asked purple, so I will answer purple in a moment.
White: 3 facts about my personality
- I have tendency to be excessively empathic (something that can be great and awful, sometimes simultaneously)
- I am a storyteller (not just in the writing sense) and have been since I was little
- When I am loyal to someone, it is to the extreme
I get annoyed by the stupidest shit.
Even when it’s online, I hate clothes shopping.
Ares! Hera! Hades! Hestia! ohohoho and Zeus~
Ares: If you had to fight someone in a duel, what would be your weapon of choice?
Passing on the well-known quip, “the pen is mightier than the sword,” I’d go for the foil. It’s the only weapon I’ve actually been taught to use. I’d still die, but not quite immediately.
Hera: Do you want to get married and/or have children?
I’d like to be in a committed, long-term relationship—whether that means marriage or not. The children bit is certainly not on my radar right now, but it’s not an absolute no either. I lean toward the idea of adopting.
Hades: If you could meet a person from history, who would it be and why?
Oh jeez. Oh jeez oh jeez. This is hard. Catullus? We could tell penis jokes all day.
Or Shakespeare. We could talk great writing AND make sex jokes.
I’m horrible at this sort of question.
Hestia: Where do you most want to live?
Right now? England.
Zeus: If you ruled the world, what would you change?
I could say something grand like bigotry or hypocrisy, but honestly? The world has such variety. I think the plethora of diversity fair outweighs the idiocy, when you’re looking at the big picture.
So let’s go with MORE CHEETAHS I don’t want them to go extinct ;-;
5, 14, & 20 [ily2 :3]
5: what was the last song you listened to?
Does the Danny Phantom theme song count? xD
14: what’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
AMERICONE DREAM actually probably just classic cookies n cream
20: do you prefer pens or pencils?
Oh god pens. Pens all the way. Peeeeens.
Random questions! 2, 10, 16
2: do you wear makeup? what makeup do you put on?
Once a year. Guess what day.
10: what’s you ethnicity?
White. Quebecois and Jewish Belarusian heritage (third generation from 3 of 4 grands, fourth on the last one).
16: how many followers do you have?
2, 14, 15 please
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Maybe. It would really depend on the 18-year-old. It’s unlikely though. Mainly for maturity differences.
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Rarely. Ultimately it depends on who’s doing the talking.
random numbers: 17, 33, 42, 89
17. When was the last time you cried?
Two nights ago.
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
No. I would be constantly playing with/distracted by the piercing.
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
YES HER NAME IS CENTUR PIECE AND SHE IS A PRETTY ARABIAN
As far as humans go? Idk. Probably not.
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
I assume romantic and not familial. So HAHAHA fuck no.